Physical Therapy for Low Back Pain
- Seeking Physical Therapy first instead of advanced imaging (MRI) will save you money.
- Surgery vs. Physical Therapy for back pain caused by spinal stenosis yield similar results, while Physical Therapy costs less.
- Therapeutic Exercise reduces low back pain, pelvic pain, and sick leave time
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol) is ineffective for treatment of Low Back Pain
- Early Physical Therapy for Low Back Pain results in decreased need for health care utilization and significant decreases in Low Back Pain related costs.
- Treating Low Back Pain by increasing activity level
- Stabilization exercise to treat Low Back Pain
Exercise for High Blood Pressure
- Low level Aerobic Exercise can reduce Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Aerobic and dynamic resitance exercise reduces hypertension
- Diet and exercise reduces high blood pressure
Exercise for Arthritis
Exercise for improving memory & reducing cognitive decline
- Physical Exercise-Induced Adult Neurogenesis: A Good Strategy to Prevent Cognitive Decline in Neurodegenerative Diseases